Sunday, September 1, 2013

Born to Hunt: Bonding with Dadio





I really was.  You see I love those little fellers that live under houses, underground and up in trees.  Them fellers just tickle me.  I like to chase 'em around and give 'em a little love bite! They just ain't much fun after that.  I really like the fellers that squeak like my squeaky toys!  

Momio loves it when I bring her a little feller.  She screams and runs in circles, she's so proud...she calls folks on the phone and talks about selling the house.  In her excitement she gets all confused and starts telling me I'm some kind of kitty cat!  That little lady is very excitable.

The squeakers caused such a ruckus I decided to move on to bigger and better things. One night I cornered a big ol possum under the back deck.  I yelled and hollered at that feller for near abouts 7 hours (at least that's what Momio said). 
Here's the thing about them possums, they'll just take a nap on ya...then, when you least expect it they open their eyes and let out a nasty growl. 

Well, I'd just about decided I'd bitten off more than I could chew when Dadio came to the rescue.  Now, I won't go into the details, but let's just say Dadio and I make a winnin' team and I suddenly found a heightened respect for that Dadio feller!
He may not like to parade through the streets with me and Momio
but he does like hunting with his little feller (yours truly). 

He liked it so much I gave him a couple more hunts for good measure!  We prevailed each time because we are just alike and so sympatico!  With each hunt  Momio was so touched by our heroism she was moved to tears!  (That little lady's got some leaky eyeballs!) 
Well, such is life as the Momio to a born hunter! 
DAT'S RITE!





No comments:

Post a Comment