Monday, April 22, 2013

Real Time Update from The Ghee

MEGA GHEE outfit: onesie & cone...I think blue's my color!
Hear-Ghee, Hear-Ghee:
I interrupt the introduction to my musical personalities to give you all a real time update.
I'm no whipper-snapper anymore and with age comes lumps (I'm a lumpy feller, or was).  Just this week I had 2 mast cell tumors successfully removed, thanks to my Docky-doc Ms. Megan at Airport Animal Clinic.  She's my new Docky doc...and she immediately fell under my charm!  I LUV IT!  She and her team took such good care of me and were very impressed by my vim and vigor!
I'm back at home recovering...but Momio is dressin' me in onesies and a cone and I'm confined to my apartment most of the day.  Apartment livin' ain't my cup of tea, I tell ya. A Ghee needs his space!
As always, I make the best of things and have come up with a new winning personality:  MEGA GHEE!  He wears a ONESIE!  He lives in an APARTMENT! And you can hear him from miles away because he wears a MEGAPHONE on his noggin.  I LUV IT! 
"HEAR GHEE, HEAR GHEE! IT IS NOW TIME FOR ALL GOOD PEOPLE TO GIVE A PUP A TREAT!" 
"HEAR GHEE, HEAR GHEE!  WALKING PUPS TO THE PARK IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!" 
Get the picture?



Apartment livin' is for the Birds!

3 comments:

  1. Apartment living is for the birds! Hope you will be moving up soon to better digs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get him out of that thing and buy him a pet bird! He needs a parakeet!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... wholesale ghee supplier

    ReplyDelete