Thursday, January 17, 2019

The kissing Bandit (that's me!)

Happy Fourth of July Week friends, family & constituents!  My secretary and I have been lollygaggin' in the bloggin' department due to an over abundance of good ol summertime frolickin'!  ILUVIT!  One thing that never stops with the Ghee is lovin' everybody s'good!
That's why Momio calls me The Kissing Bandit

The Kissing Bandit in Action

One thing the lady folks (and some fellers, shhhhh) like the most is kisses.  Well, everybody likes to get a little sugar, really.  Now, the way I see it, people folks get all closed up (or down) and they need fellers like me to tickle their fancy an' love on 'em so good.  It helps to be fast as lightening.  That's why they call me the Kissing Bandit.

Here's my secret: I wait until they sit down and then, BOOM, out of nowhere land in their lap...before they know what hit 'em I've just about covered the whole face, ears, nostrils and sometimes, if they are laughing, I might even lick a tooth.  They claim to not like it but that's just all show for the other people folks.  Inside they feel loved...that's my main area of expertise, making folks feel all warm and silly inside.

When you are a kissing bandit you do not discriminate:  lady folk, men folk, little folk, puppy folk...kiss 'em all!  I generally like to take a little nap after all this kissin'.  You have to be ready to spread the love at all times.

A little ear sugar takes 'em by surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh I love it!!!! I am a "kissing bandit" too! Have a great 4th of July!
    Barks and licks and love,
    Dakota
    www.dakotasden.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete